WHO YOU WILL MEET?
Senior Industry Speakers From Across The Entire Supply Chain Including:
- Exploration & Production Companies
- Class 1 Railroads
- Shortline & Regional Railroads
- Terminal Owners & Operators
- Midstream Suppliers
- Railcar Providers
- Trading Companies
With The Following Job Titles:
- President and CEO
- CEO and Director
- President and COO
- Senior Vice President
- Senior Vice President of Crude Oil
- EVP and Partner
- SVP of Supply, Trading and Optimization
- VP Supply
- VP of Energy Markets
- VP Marketing - Chemicals
- VP Global Commercial
- VP Terminals
- VP of Business Development
- VP of Pricing & Supply
- Director of Commercial Truck And Rail
- Director of Transportation
- Managing Director of Business Development
- Director of West Coast/Mid-Continent Trading
- Offloading Servicing Companies
- Rail Car Supply
- Rail Track Construction & Maintenance
- Pipeline Construction
- Ship Tankers
- Market Analysts
- Terminal Construction Companies
- Refinery Retrofitting & Construction Companies
- Environmental Consultants
3rd ANNUAL FLAGSHIP EVENT
Due to continually increasing volumes of crude supply from shale plays, increasing demand for flexible and immediate rail takeaway, changing crude prices, pipeline delays and rapidly changing rail car regulations, the lucrative Crude By Rail industry is in a perpetual state of change.
Crude By Rail now stands at an important juncture of growing opportunity and uncertainty. It is only by being at the forefront of current trends and industry specific updates in terms of Crude By Rail safety regulations, regional production forecasts, takeaway capacity and terminal expansions, crude pricing and permitting regulations that E&P and Midstream executives can fully capitalize on the growing crude by rail takeaway industry.
DETERMINING THE IMMEDIATE & LONG TERM VIABILITY OF CRUDE BY RAIL
The 3rd Annual Flagship Crude by Rail 2014: Rail Car Availability, Market Opportunities And Capacity Expansion Summit, taking place this October 29-30 in Houston will once again bring together the key stakeholder representatives of the Crude by Rail industry to share exclusive insights with a brand new agenda.
As the original senior-level Crude By Rail Series, the forum's volume of returning decision maker attendees and quality content have fostered its leading reputation as the industry's foremost platform for fostering business partnerships in the sector.
The congress is designed specifically for:
- Crude By Rail Shippers
- Class 1 Railroads
- Rail Loading & Offloading Terminal Operators
- E&P Companies
- Shortline Railroads
- Railcar Suppliers
Senior representatives from each key area will all be collaborating to not only discuss important here and now economics and infrastructural updates, but also to thoroughly assess the medium to long term viability of Crude By Rail in North America.
BRAND NEW AGENDA FOR 2014
Starting in 2012, the US Crude By Rail Series is now split into three annual events: the Flagship Crude by Rail 2014: Rail Car Availability, Market Opportunities And Capacity Expansion Summit which takes place annually in the fall; the travelling Crude By Rail Destinations Summit which takes place in February each year in locations proximal to key US markets including California and Chicago; and the Crude By Rail Safety Initiative which takes place annually in June with an exclusive focus on the latest Crude By Rail safety requirements.
This October 29-30, the flagship Crude by Rail 2014: Rail Car Availability, Market Opportunities And Capacity Expansion Summit will return to Houston to provide an exclusive forum for discussion for the entire US Crude By Rail industry at which the leading stakeholders in the industry will visit important themes and break new ground as they look to the future.
WHAT'S NEW FOR CRUDE BY RAIL 2014?
- CRUDE BY RAIL SAFETY REGULATIONS: Assessing How Federal Rail Regulations Have And Will Impact Overall Crude By Rail Economics To Determine The Availability, Reliability And Long Term Sustainability Of Rail Takeaway
- EXPORTS BAN: Evaluating Governmental And Industry Perspectives On The Crude By Rail Landscape In The Event Of Crude Exports Becoming Legalized
- EMERGING SHALE PLAYS: Identifying New Rail Opportunities - Mapping The Production Potential, Rail Accessibility And Economics Of Emerging Shale Plays Expected To Significantly Add To Supply Over The Next 10 Years
- BAKKEN FOCUS: Quantifying How Big The Bakken Will Become In The Next 5 Years To Determine How Much Extra Rail Capacity Will Be Required To Take The Product To Market
KEY PRESENTATION TOPICS ALSO INCLUDE:
- RAILCAR ECONOMICS & CRUDE STABILIZATION : Identifying Solutions For Driving Down The Costs Of Railcars And examining Safe, Cost Effective Methods Being Used To Stabilize Volatile Crude For Transport
- CRUDE BY RAIL SERVICE & INFRASTRUCTURE : Identifying Rail Expansion And Track Maintenance Strategies Being Used To Improve The Efficiency, Capacity Utilization, Scheduling And Turn Times Of Crude By Rail Services
- DESTINATION TERMINAL CAPACITY, LOADING INFRASTRUCTURE & PERMITTING: Delivering Updates On The Very Latest Terminal Projects And Expansions To Identify New Rail Destinations And Marketing Opportunities
- RAILROAD UPDATES AND SERVICE EFFICIENCY : Identifying Rail Expansion And Track Maintenance Strategies Being Used To Improve The Efficiency, Capacity Utilization, Scheduling And Turn Times Of Crude By Rail Services
- SUPPLY CERTAINTY & NEW PRODUCTION FORECASTS : Quantifying Supply From Canada, The North Dakota Bakken, The Permian Basin And Identifying Key Emerging Plays To Pinpoint New, High ROI Rail Destinations For Investment
- PRICING DIFFERENTIALS & MARKET EXPANSION OPPORTUNITIES : Evaluating Market Spreads And Pricing Differentials To Identify Optimal Netback Markets And Economically Favorable Areas For Crude By Rail Development
- REFINERY CAPACITY EXPANSION PLANS: Identifying New Construction Plans And Refinery Capacity Increases To Quantify Current And Future Market Demand In Terms Of Volume And Crude Type
- PIPELINE INFRASTRUCTURE : Addressing The Latest Pipeline Project Developments In The USA And Canada To Identify Opportunities For Intermodal Supply Chain Relationships And Forecast The Long-Term Viability Of Rail In The Context Of Pipeline Competition
- PRICING DIFFERENTIALS & MARKET EXPANSION OPPORTUNITIES: Evaluating Market Spreads And Pricing Differentials To Identify Optimal Netback Markets And Economically Favorable Areas For Crude By Rail Development
WHY IS THIS FORUM UNIQUE?
The Flagship Crude By Rail Summit is renowned in the industry as the leading rail takeaway and marketing meeting of the year...
...For CEOs, VPs, Directors, and Marketing Managers looking to capitalize on the rapid growth of production from shale plays and rail transport infrastructure. This year's timely agenda will address the following key themes:
- RESPONDING IMMEDIATELY TO INDUSTRY CHANGES: The Crude By Rail series is renowned for hosting talks at the cutting edge of rail development in the US. Every year, our agenda changes in response to the very latest developments. This year the most prominent update is of course evolving rail car regulations.
- INFLUENTIAL ATTENDEES: The only annual senior-level Crude by Rail event with such a large amount of returning attendees and businesses as a result of its reputation for content quality and instrumental involvement in helping foster business partnerships
- CLASS ONE RAILROADS: The only Crude by Rail conference in which the Class One Railroads provide their full infrastructure updates and investment proposals
- THE VERY LATEST REGULATORY UPDATES: The only Crude by Rail event to provide fresh regulatory updates on the critical need to know issues including rail car safety standards, specific commodity transportation standards, limitations on the routing and speed of rail and the permitting frameworks for terminals
- IMPACT OF PIPELINE DEVELOPMENTS: The only Crude by Rail conference to also assess the progress of pipeline projects in such detail to fully evaluate how developments will affect rail viability and demonstrate possibilities for intermodal partnerships